Thanks for registering to increase your sox appeal on Odd Socks Day!
We’re so excited that you’ve joined us in helping stomp out stigma and helping people with mental illness land on their feet.
To help you put your best foot forward for your Odd Socks Day festivities, we have:
- Soxy fundraising ideas
- A range of resources to help you promote your event – available for free for download or purchased through Grow
Now all you have to do is finish planning your Odd Socks Day activities, and remember to:
- Send invitation to your staff, friends, colleagues
- Promote the event and activities on the day, remind everyone to wear their odd socks on 6 October as well as the reason it’s important to donate
- Send out reminders closer to the event
- Organise a donation sock to collect funds on the day, and
- Post all your pics and messages on our Facebook or Instagram page … we would love to see everyone’s sox appeal! The best images will make it to our perpetual “Wall of Socksess“. Please use the #growlive and #osd2017 hashtags as well.
With 50% of Australians being affected by mental illness at some point in their life, your support and contribution will make a real difference to someone’s life – maybe even someone you know. We wish you a fun, rewarding and “socksessful” Odd Socks Day 2017!!!
Chief Executive Officer
The Grow Aspiration: May the spirit of friendship make us free and whole persons, and gentle builders of a free and whole community.